Sunday, May 26, 2013

Where have I been?!?!

Hey everyone, as it seems obvious but I haven't really been updating my blog lately and heres why. Lot of things happening this time around so I've been rather busy, I've been working with this group called Chill City Icon which is a music/soundscape project I've been creating live drawings with at venues. It's a very unique project and has a lot of people drawn into the idea of what or mission is. We have three shows lined up as of now for the summer that will be listed on the bottom.

I also have two pieces on display at two different galleries. First one is a collage piece for the Cambridge Art Association 12th National Prize Show which will be on display at the Kathryn Schultz Gallery located on 25 Lowell St, Cambridge, MA. One of my Life and the Imagination paintings titled "Elephant with Caretaker" will be on display at the Endicott Center for the Arts on 376 Hale St, Beverly, MA.

The big news, however, based on the amount of viewers that I've received not only from fans but viewer from other countries I'm in the process of finally upgrading to an actual website! This way it'll much easier to navigate artwork and find news/info as ease, whereas the blog tends to get a little disorganized. So keep eyes pealed for that which will hopefully be up and running by the end of the week.

Also, thank you all for the support and interest in what I do, it does mean a great deal to me to finally be paid off for what I love to do most. Though it may be a long road to earn great success there's always time to make something of yourself along the way. I've connected with great people and hope to find more along the way. Thanks again!

Here are some dates to keep in mind for upcoming 2013 events:

Cambridge Art Association: May 15- July 11
Endicott Center for the Arts: May 24- August 2
Chill City Icon: June 14 and 25 (119 Gallery, Lowell, MA)
                         August 9 (Wilder Zangcraft, Lowell, MA)

No comments:

Post a Comment