Friday, May 4, 2012

Here's the other painting that is going to be at the Artragous! art auction that will actually be held saturday  the 12th. This was done for a Realist Methods course I took, I was focusing on on painters such as Vermeer and primarily Louis Melendez, an 18th century Spanish painter who made rich detailed still lifes.  This is certainly one of my favorite paintings I've done, though it is only 14 inches by 16 inches. Unfortunately it is not the best picture of it, but the color is almost exact to the original, the reason it wasn't best quality is because I needed to take last minute pictures in order to get it in the auction [and for some reason didn't get a chance to re-photograph it]. Still a great piece and I hope whoever owns this piece will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment