Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcome to the Art Blog!

Well, here it is, the art blog where you can find drawings, paintings, drafts, progress of work, anything involving my art. Though it is not a website, it is still a resource for my work like my collage blog. I will be updating it over time with news about what I'm doing and what I'm working on. This is actually post reception of my first group exhibit "Depth" so this is a good time to have a source. This is a painting, Isolated Contemplation, from the show which will also be in the Montserrat College of Art "All Senior Show" coming up. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this and loved your show. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordiary work Brett! I have my eye on at least one for Artrageous. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete