Friday, May 11, 2012

These are two out of the drawings I did during winter break. I would begin my day by drawing  a self portrait or from a photograph in the morning, paint by the afternoon, then would work on collage projects by the evening. Though if I did not manage to get to collage by night I would at least create a new drawing or refine painting or drawings. I did work on a large painting, perhaps the largest I've done so far (4 x 5 feet) and hope to work back into it soon as I move everything out of the studio in the 301 building of Montserrat into my own studio space. I will post the painting when I meet to a better resolution then some of my better drawings during the break

 Also, I will be doing a drawing demo at the Artragous! art auction tomorrow starting at 6 p.m. I will also have 2 painting studies up for auction as well! If interested heres the site for directions and further info. If you chose to go I hope to see you there, feel free to say hello!


http://www.montserrat.edu/auction26/

No comments:

Post a Comment